Friday, January 15, 2010

Listening to a Author Speak

I am so thankful for Adrienne for feeding me breakfast, letting me park my car in her driveway and befriending me at the conference. I just could not be more blessed to have a friend like her. And for Michelle who strives to be a good person and was honest today by waiting until the end of the food line before she ate.
For my husband, for trying to make the craft shelves I most desperately want.

And for Barabra Coloroso, whom I heard speak today. For her admonishment to make our children make choices and teach them to be ethical responsible individuals. And for what she said about discipline has latin roots meaning to give meaning to life. As well as -- "No, Never, not ever. We don't say that because it's mean and it's cruel! "

No comments:

Post a Comment