Friday, January 15, 2010

My Son winning the Stardoll Contest

Yes, Stardoll is a web cite where kids can create a virtual "me" doll and dress yourself up with the latest fashions. My son has always loved fabrics, designing and frequently goes on this web cite. Yes, my son. And recently he sent in an entry of some drawings of fashions he designed to a contest... and he won!

I am thankful that he did win because for a while he was blaming me that I did not get his entry to the post office in time ( yeah, I did procrastinate a bit) but I thought that would be a good enough excuse for him for not winning... but now there does not have to be an excuse.
And I am thankful for the confidence this competition will give him to continue with his dream to be a fashion designer.

No comments:

Post a Comment