Saturday, September 4, 2010

September 3, 2010

Wow, what a day...
I am thankful for my husband for not forcing me to go to the Church corn roast (and not only is it a church corn roast, but a chilliwack wide corn fest, I just happened to find out this week). I had a nice sleep followed by a mcmini pesto sandwich from McDonalds---I love pesto! And I love McDonalds...as you know. : )

and for T, my 2 year old, who always comes and sleeps beside me no matter what---thank goodness he loves me cuz the other boys are counting the days for school to start... I am going to miss them. I cringe when people make comments about school starting and they can't wait to get rid of their kids....not me.... I am so thankful for every minute I spend with them... and I wish school was not starting.

And for my oldest son J, who is extremly talented and creative. I am blown away by his thoughts and the way he writes his blog... love you J!

No comments:

Post a Comment