Monday, August 23, 2010

August 23, 2010

I had another interview...I am grateful now that I have had so many interviews that this last one I started my shower 20 minutes before I had to be there, and I still made it on time...I am grateful I feel that comfortable because interview #one I was there 2 hours before and studied for it the whole time...and now at #upteen million and one ...I am okay with me and interviews and realize the less uptight during the interview i am, the better it'll be...
Just wish that one place I really want to work would give me a call. I can put that out there, but in the meantime...
I am grateful for my little ones who make me laugh and smile...
and for our loan officer who actually made it happen for us in the US...
and for a few options....I have been praying they will work out...
and for good friends...I have been feeling really lonely lately... so thank you for the few good friends i have...
and for summer... I wish it would never end...
and for living 2 hours away from the ocean.

No comments:

Post a Comment