Monday, May 10, 2010

May 10, 2010

I'm thankful for....
*Our new pool pass*
Relaxing in the pool today with hardly anyone there except us!
A family being defined as 7 people at the Rec Center, saving us TONS on our family pool pass
Baby being able to walk by himself at the pool today

Knowing that things will probably be okay--it's been a rough 6 months or so...

Getting a email saying my dream place to work wants to meet with me : )

Sun shining

Not living anywhere else but right here

Having Enough

A bike ride with a little trailer and two little ones sleeping soundly---and a dog who likes to chase trailers but does not like to bite :)

Missing my oldest, JCT, who is camping tonight, I am so grateful for him and all that he gives to my life.

A few minutes to think about the things I am grateful for, how about you?

No comments:

Post a Comment